Friday, February 22, 2008

What a wonderful week

I didn't post this week because I've been spending so much time in front of the computer as it is. Right after V-Day I started chatting (IM only) with a guy I'll call Ian. He's my highest match on the dating site now (he just joined the site a couple of weeks ago) and his profile is really well written, so I took the plunge and e-mailed him to tell him as much. He responded and it went from there. We've been exchanging a ton of e-mails and IMs, though we've yet to talk on the phone. I've been on vacation this week, so I've basically scheduled the few things I need to do around his activities to maximize our ability to chat.

I really like this guy. He's in graduate school, a huge music buff, and quite nice to look at, too. He's smart and witty, and calls me on all of my snark and sarcasm. He's been sending me all sorts of new music, though mostly Scottish in origin, and sends me a message every morning just to say hello. We're set to have a date this coming Thursday and, if that goes as well as we imagine it's going to, we'll spend Saturday together.

No comments: