Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Apparently Bahrain is near California…

Each week I get an e-mail from the dating site letting me know about new users in my area; I usually ignore them as I am on the site so often that I generally know about newbies. This week, however, I decided to check it out. Imagine my surprise when the first of the five people listed is someone from Bahrain. Yes, the small island nation in the Persian Gulf. Strange…

In other news, I've messaged a few guys and have heard back from a couple. Unfortunately, I've been too busy to actually e-mail them back. I plan to soon though, as I have the whole summer off from work and would like to try the dating thing when I have the time.

More soon… promise.

2 comments:

Greg Tallent said...

I'd be really grateful if you took a look at www.TalkAboutADate.com. It's a conversation starter.
Greg

ehulka said...

Maybe it's a sultan looking for new odalisques for his harem.