Monday, March 22, 2010

Three Weeks of Preamble = Excellent First Date

This is going to be a bit of a tease, since I don't have time to write much, but:

- Theo's disappeared. I never heard from him after our second date. Also, I think he blocked my e-mail.
- Paul's still around, but we haven't seen much of each other and, because he's been in finals mode at school for the last few weeks, we haven't chatted much either.
- Jesse? Who knows what happened to him. Then again, I don't care.
- Travis. He messaged me and we messaged, IMed, and texted for a few weeks before we finally went out on Friday. Fantastic. I can't wait to see him again. I'll write more, as soon as we've worked out the second date.

Since Travis came along, I've pretty much been off of the dating site. It's been at least a week since I logged in. I continue to receive messages, but I've not responded to any of them. I rather like this situation.

Oh, and for those of you who liked my car metaphors, I have no idea what Travis is and that's just fine for now.

3 comments:

Superquail said...

Who is Travis? He seems to be new on the scene.

Adult dating UK said...

Since you see that you are still receiving messages, doesn't that means you still login and check on your profile? :)

Katie said...

No, Adult_dating_UK, I actually don't have to login. I get an e-mail anytime someone messages me. I can read the first sentence or two and then I have to click through to the site to read the rest. I just haven't been clicking through.