Thursday, October 23, 2008

Too bad he lives 300 miles away…

The dating site has a journal feature, which many use only a few times (to reach 100% profile completion); however, new posts of the opposite sex (or same, if that's your thing) will appear in the sidebar on a regular basis. Usually they're inane, but today I came across one that I could have written myself:

"The following things are not attractive:
1) Smoking
2) Tattoos whose combined area is larger than that of your hand
3) Piercings on the face (note: the ear is not part of the face)
4) Loving animals as if they were people
5) Looking forward to getting drunk"

If it weren't for the fact that he lives so far away, I would message this guy, but I can barely keep up with my friends let alone manage a long-distance relationship.

No comments: