Friday, October 17, 2008

Another Ridiculous Profile

"O hai dere. I don't fake the funk! My cat recently died. He was so awesome. Sheesh. I hope you're up there in cat heaven, buddy! Oh man I love Mexican beer so much. Maybe because I'm a Mexican Jew. Do they make Jewish beer? I bet its gross like that Manischewitz wine. Makers Mark is my favorite whisky. I like to sing. I write about movies for a living. Blah, blah, blah!"

I'm laughing so hard that I'm having trouble typing this. I'm sure this is just place-filler, since he only joined the site yesterday, but still…

3 comments:

Fellmama said...

You know, I actually kinda like that guy.

By the way, they do make Jewish beer. It's called He-brew.

Ily said...

Ha, I was going to mention HeBrew. But a Mexican Jew who reviews movies sounds pretty cool (although a little manic).

Superquail said...

That is a wonderful stream-of-consciousness rant. I wonder if he was under the influence of something when he wrote that?